Best Baby Formula: Every new parent wants to keep their baby safe and secure and provide them the best things from day 1 they have been brought onto the world. In that aspect, if you look into the nutrition part, none other than breastfeeding can give the best to the baby. But every parent can’t breastfeed due to several reasons and complications. Hence the market has been filled with best baby formulas that provide the same nutrition value in the form of milk. These formulas are not created the same for all babies. Depending on your baby’s age and body type, it can be changed.
Read Also: Baby Roll Over: What To Expect?
With intensive research, this blog provides you the best baby formula for breastfed babies, which is also the best baby formula in the world. Anyhow, before you intend to buy, check for the best baby formula reviews from several forums or customer feedback from any online source where you get it. A new parent can take the help of our blog to know and decide which baby formula works best for your little one.
What features to consider while buying the best baby formula?
Know the formula basics that make your job easy to decide the right one. There are many things considered while constructing a good formula for infants. As a parent you should know what ingredients the formula contains, different manners of feeding style, and also the added nutrients.
Read Also: Ferber Method: What To Expect?
Main ingredients: The main ingredients should contain cow milk, soy milk, and be Lactose-free, hydrolyzed, and metabolic.
Formula style: Next is the formula style which should be ready to use, powder, and liquid concentrate.
Added nutrients and proteins: You should check if added nutrients such as iron, pre/pro-biotic, and DHA/ARA (acids) are present in the baby formula.
Top baby formulas for your benefit
#1: Enfamil A+Infant formula
Enfamil A is one of the best baby formulas recommended and prescribed by pediatric doctors and hospitals in the United States and remains closest to the mother’s breast milk. The brand is composed of nutritional science to provide the best formulas for babies. This can be given to babies until six months of their lives.
- It is environmentally friendly and comes in cardboard and tin cans that make it easy for storage.
- You need not store this formula in a cool place; it can be safe in any weather condition.
- It can be used for consecutive two years from the date of manufacturing.
- It comes with a scoop for regular use and correct measurement of formula.
#2: Gerber Good Start Gentle Powder Infant Formula
This formula is specially made with comfort proteins that go gentle with soft tummy babies. Newly born babies cannot adapt to any ingredients when they are born. It becomes difficult for them to digest because they have a sensitive stomach.
- It does not contain any strong odor that you may find with other powder formulas.
- It can be fed to newly born infants up to 12 months of their growth.
- It provides sufficient nutrition to your babies without any compromise.
#3: Similac Pro-Sensitive Non-GMO Infant Formula
This product only uses Non-GMO ingredients to showcase lactose sensitivity issues in your newborn. It works great and ensures easy digestion and keeps your baby happy. This is one of the best baby formulas that contain 2-FL human milk Oligosaccharide (HMO).
- Reduces the baby’s spit-up timings and improves their tolerance for lactose products.
- It creates less mess by leaving more food on your baby’s tummy.
- It comes in a plastic refillable container.
#4: Enfamil Nutramigen with Enflora LGG Infant Formula
It is an affordable product from a famous brand that manages cow’s milk allergies that may develop colic and fussiness in your baby.
- Quickly eliminates fussiness and gas in infants.
- It comes in powder, ready to use and concentrate formulas for each mealtime.
- It manages allergies in babies effectively such as eczema rashes.
#5: Gerber Good Start Soothe Powder
It is the only product that has Probiotic L.Reuteri which helps in proper metabolism and protein breakdown.
- Soothes sensitive tummies including Gerber’s comfort proteins.
- Enhances quick digestion and enriched with rich blend carbohydrate with only 30% lactose.
#6: Earth’s Best Organic Soy Infant Formula
This product is one of the few Kosher organic formula options that provide extraordinary levels of nutrition with organic ingredients.
- It contains the highest quality and certified organic ingredients.
- No artificial colors or added preservatives in any part of the contents.
- Reduces eczema and keeps your baby away from allergies.
#7: Similac Alimentum
It is the best baby formula that can be used for treating allergies and colic and recommended by most doctors.
- It is free from palm olein oil and corn products.
- It is gluten-free as well.
- It provides 60% more than what you get from other formulas.
#8: Plum Organics Grow Well Infant Formula
It is a USDA certified organic formula that provides the highest quality nutrition for your baby until it completes a year.
- It contains organic-based ingredients which are good for the baby’s health.
- It does not create excessive gas in babies.
Read Also: Rainbow Baby: What You Need To Know?
#9: Vermont Organics Infant Formula
It is one of the best fully nutritional value formulas for families who follow an organic diet and feed the baby with such ingredients for the first complete year.
- Easily digestible in developing tummies and eliminates fussiness and gas.
- It provides a built-in scoop that gives the correct measurement of formula intake.
#10: Similac Pro Advance Non-GMO Infant Formula with Iron
This is the only brand that manufactures baby formula with HMO, which is an immune nourishing prebiotic.
- It develops a strong immune system in your baby.
- Keeps baby away from infection and viruses.
- Easy to integrate into the baby’s routine.
Read Also: When Do Babies Start Talking
I hope the blog has provided you an idea of the best baby formulas to consider for your newly born baby. If you have any queries or things to share about baby formulas that you have used, you can write to us anytime to our email id.